Wasatch Fire District is Hiring!
Wasatch Fire District is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Full Time & Part Time Firefighters/ Paramedics
- Full Time & Part Time Firefighters/ AEMT
- Full Time & Part Time Firefighters/ EMT
- Part Time EMT/AEMT/Paramedics
Laterals will be considered
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond as dispatched within Wasatch Fire District and on mutual aid assignments.
- Provide EMS treatment in accordance with Utah Laws and Department Protocols.
- Writes reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Presents programs to the community regarding fire/ medical safety and preparedness and performs life safety inspections.
- Firefighter Specific- Perform firefighting activities including driving fire apparatus, operating pumps and related equipment, laying hose, performing fire combat, containment, overhaul, and extinguishment tasks.
Minimum Qualifications- all positions
- High School Diploma or GED
- AEMT (If currently an EMT-B, must complete AEMT within a year of hire)
- Knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to complete specific skills testing.
Firefighter Specific Minimum Qualifications
- Fire I and Fire II
- Hazmat Operations Awareness
- Must be able to pass a physical
Resumes will be accepted beginning Wednesday March 22, 2023 through Wednesday April 19, 2023. Please email all resumes to Kristen@wasatchfire.org. Physical and skill testing will be held on Tuesday April 25, 2023 and interviews will be held on Thursday April 27, 2023 in Heber UT. Wasatch Fire District is an equal opportunity employer and a drug/alcohol free workplace.